I absolutely LOVE this suite from the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog! There are just so many possibilities… like this card I made to encourage my daughter who lives on another continent from me. I combined elements from the Earthen Elegance Suite with a Sentiment from the beautiful Courage & Faith stamp set.
The details for how to make this card are below, but I wanted to take a moment to show of the Earthen Elegance Suite. What I love about Stampin’ Up! Products is how they coordinate with each other which makes it so easy to make cards … whether you want something plain and basic or something really dynamic and complicated. The colours all coordinate perfectly. The elements in the Suite can also be purchased individually of course but there is a bit of a saving to buy them together.
The Courage and Faith stamp set is lovely to send encouraging thoughts to Christian and Catholic friends while the Earthen Elegance set also has beautiful encouraging sayings on its own.
The products used to make this card can be found in a clickable shopping list HERE. Alternatively, you can browse my Stampin’ Up! Shop HERE.
Earthen Elegance Suite Image Gallery:
How I Made My Card
Copper Clay A4 Cardstock cut to 10 x 7” and scored at the 5” mark along the long side to fold in half.
Pretty Peacock A4 cardstock cut to 4.75 x 6.75” and glued to the cardstock base.
Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4 x 6” (glued to base AFTER being decorated).
Basic White A4 Thick Cardstock cut to 4.5 x 6.5”.
- Stamp a piece of Basic White Thick cardstock with wheat sheaf stamp using Wild Wheat ink.
- Stamp a piece of Basic White Thick cardstock a sentiment from Courage & Faith stamp set using Moody Mauve Ink.
Die Cuts (Earthen Textures Dies):
- Die cut the two pots from Earthen Elegance DSP
- Die cut the pot topper from contrasting DSP
- Die cut leaves and palm fronds from Pretty Peacock and Moody Mauve A4 cardstock.
- Die cut the stamped wheat sheafs.
- Emboss the tall pot with the beaded embossing die from the Earthen Textures die set.
- Die cut sentiment using Deckled Rectangles dies.
- Using glue tape, glue or dimensionals, attack Moody Mauve palm frond and pretty peacock leaves to the back of the tall pot. Attach tall pot to the card front.
- Glue the pot top to the short pot.
- Attach the wheat sheafs to the back of the short pot.
- Attach short pot to card front next to tall pot.
- Attach Pretty Peacock palm front horizontally to card front,
- Glue sentiment in upper right corner of card front.
- Tie a piece of Natural Wavy Trim into a bow and attack to cardfront using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Glue finished card front to card base.
- Open Card and glue the 4.5 x 6.5” piece of Basic White Thick cardstock to the inside right side to write your greeting on.
Courage & Faith Stamp set and the Deckled Rectangles dies.